We process the personal data referred to below in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) “GDPR”, the Swedish Data Inspection Board’s recommendations, and our own strict internal policies.
At Future we care about your privacy and always strive for a high level of data protection.
We want to be transparent with you about what we do so that you have the information you need to make informed decisions regarding the use of your personal data when using our services.
2.1 Data Controller:
Future Eyewear Group Sweden AB is the data controller regarding Future’s processing of personal data.
2.2 Contact information of the data controller:
Company name: Future Eyewear Group Sweden AB
Company number: 556245-6573
Address: Motorgatan 1, 442 40 Kungälv
Telephone number: +46 303 24 33 30
3 Your Rights
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you once a year free of charge. In accordance with Article 15.3 of the GDPR if you request further or duplicate copies of your personal data we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
To request a copy of your personal data, please contact us for further instructions by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to:
- Data portability
- Request rectification of your personal data
- Object to the use of personal data for direct marketing. Please note that you may withdraw your consent (opt-out) to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes. See further below.
- Object to the use of your personal data for automatic decision-making or profiling.
- Have your personal data deleted where appropriate (the right to be forgotten). Please note however that in certain circumstances we may not be able to delete your information if there is a legal requirement for storage, such as for example accounting rules, or where there are other lawful or legitimate reasons why the data must be stored.
- Make a complaint: If you have any problem with the way that we are handling your personal data you may have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Board (Sw. Datainspektionen) which is your lead supervisory authority in the EU.
SE-104 20 Stockholm
Phone number: +46 8 657 61 00
4.1 Security and protection of data
Future safeguards information (including personal data) collected through our online services. Your personal data will not, under any circumstances, be exchanged, transferred or shared with any other entity, for any purpose, without your consent, except where required to fulfil a contract, e.g. to complete an order.
We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal data including advanced encryption methods to protect personal data transmitted over the Internet. Access to your personal data is given strictly on a need to know basis and only employees engaged in activities where processing of your personal data is strictly necessary to those activities (e.g. invoicing or customer service), will have access to same. The computers/servers we use to store information including personal data are located in a secure environment.
4.2 Third Parties and sharing of Personal Data
We generally do not transfer your personal data to third parties.
We may however share your personal data with trusted third parties who help us operate our website or our company, with the strict requirement that these parties agree to keep all personal data confidential.
Please note that all payments through our website are processed via third-party secure Socket layers (SSL), which means that your credit card information is encrypted and managed securely. We never store your credit card number.
We may also share general information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
5.1 Collection of information
We collect information (including personal data) from you when you make a purchase, participate in a contest, and/or visit one of our websites.
The information collected may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and/or order number, depending on the purpose.
Purpose: To provide visitors with a better customer experience as well as to provide technical support. In our web shop for example, cookies are used to keep track of your shopping cart, your settings and the pages you have visited.
How? We automatically receive and store information from your computer/device and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware details, and the visited page. We use Google Analytics.
5.3 Our use of collected information
The information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalise and customise your experience when using our website to meet your needs
- Provide personalised ads
- Improve our website
- Improve our customer service and your need for support
- contact you by email or phone
- Administrate a competition, offer or survey
6.1 Use of personal data
Below we share how and why we use your personal data under three categories.
6.2 E-commerce client
Legal Ground: Contract i.e. to fulfil the contract with the data subject (customer).
Collected: When customer/data subject makes an order.
- To be able to fulfilthe contract entered into with the customer in connection with purchase(s) carried out via any of our online services.
- To process orders and returns via our online services
- To deliver orders and manage returns
- To contact customer in case of any problems with the delivery of goods
- To send SMS notifications about delivery status
- To confirm that customer is of the minimum legal age to make purchases online
- To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
Personal Data processed:
Name-address-e-mail address-telephone number-order number-Personal Number/Social Security Number.
Customer agrees to the processing of personal data as described above when customer accepts the terms and conditions when making a purchase.
6.3 Customer Support
Legal Ground: the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the data controller’s legitimate interest.
Collected: When any customer contacts our customer service. The personal data collected depends on the individual circumstances. We never ask for more information than is necessary to resolve each request.
- To answer questions regarding products and order information via Future’s customer service.
Personal data that may be processed:
Name-address-e-mail address-telephone number-order number-Personal Number/Social Security number
6.4 Subscription to our Newsletter
Legal Ground: The data subject has given their consent.
- Marketing and providing information about products and offersas well as customer care
- Brand awareness and press releases or similar
Personal Data processed:
We use the e-mail address provided by customer/user to send out information and updates concerning orders, newsletters, related product information etc. You can find information regarding how to unsubscribe from our newsletter (opt-out) at the foot of every newsletter or marketing communication.
6.4 Your rights in respect of each legal ground
Consent: Where we process data based on consent, we will ask for your clearly indicated consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time, but that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal.
Contract: Where we rely on contract, we will ask that you agree to the processing of personal data that is necessary for entering into or the performance of your contract with us.
Legitimate Interest: We will rely on legitimate interests as a basis for data processing where the processing of your personal data is for the purpose of our legitimate interest, provided that such processing shall not outweigh your rights and freedoms. You have the right to object to processing based on this ground.